The 2019-20 Aurora Middle School Athletic Dept. has been extremely busy during the month of September. We want to thank all of our coaches for volunteering their valuable time to help our students enjoy the various sports teams we offer here at Aurora.
Here is the schedule for our after school practices this fall:
- X country running - with coach Mrs. Cox at lunch time
- Mt. Biking - coach Ms. Finnestad and coach Ms. Wipfli every Monday and Wednesday after school at Churchill Provincial Park.
- Golfing - Mr Zahra. - Practices are at the golf course driving range on Monday and Wednesday after school.
- Gr. 5 and 6 boys triple volley ball- with coach Kevin Biollo and assistant coach Mrs. Shulko every Monday from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- Gr. 5 and 6 girls’ triple volleyball - with coach Mr. Mah, every Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- Gr. 7 girls’ volleyball - with coach Curtis Cadieux every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- Gr. 8 girls’ volleyball- with head coach Danaka Matogad and assistant coach Emily MacMillan, every Tuesday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm and with Coach Mr. Mah and assistant coach Emily MacMillian every Thursday from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- Gr. 7 and 8 boys’ volleyball with head coach Kevin Biollo, and assistant coaches Kieth White and Robert Junsay every Monday and Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm.
The RCMP will be playing our Gr. 8 girls’ volleyball team at lunch time on Oct. 17th in the Thunder Dome
All of our volleyball players, parents, coaches and Aurora Middle School would like to thank ALPAC for paying the rental cost of both field houses at the Bold Center for our 6th annual Aurora Middle School Volleyball Tournament, on November 2nd.